Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bubbles are Beautiful

"Dig within. Within is the wellspring of Good; and it is always ready to bubble up, if you just dig. " ~ Marcus Aurelius

...and from the equally wise mind of our friend, Goose, at Gospel of Goose:
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you looking for a for a tangible reminder to see beautiful, or know someone who needs one? Check out our See Beautiful products (and feel good knowing a portion of proceeds from every purchase is donated to charity. This month 20% of all product sales will be donated to Watch Her Thrive. Click HERE to learn more. 

6 comments:

  1. I dig my bubbles. They are fun and beautiful and always bring a smile. And the bacon flavored ones are yummy. :)
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just told my sister that yesterday...I'm far too happy...besides, my happiness and excitement are catching!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - they are :o) and you can see all colors in it...and maybe your dreams ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that Goosie is a good fella. And his mom isn't too shabby either (did you know she can throw a ball about a zillion miles?).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me's LOVES Goose! (and Pastor Michelle) Me thinks my favorite bubbles is catnip ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that. Goose always has great things to say.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & helping others see beautiful too!