Thursday, June 13, 2013

Seeing Beautiful in this Moment One Year Anniversary!

Thank you so much to all of you who have hopped a year with us, or if you just started today, thank you. We are always overwhelmed by the ways so many of you are seeing and sharing and creating more beautiful in the world.

See Beautiful exists to empower girls and women to see the beauty they inherently possess and empower ALL people to see and create more beauty in the world. Pop culture would like us to think beauty exists in, or is defined by, reality t.v. shows, airbrushed models on magazine covers, or manikins in storefront windows. In an effort to capture some of the beauty that exists in each of us and all over the world, See Beautiful™ has started a movement. By blogging with us, you're a special part of making that possible. 

Today, our seeing beautiful is in YOU. 

As a thanks, some of our blogger hosts are hosting giveaways. Check out Sugar The Golden Retriever's blog (#2 on the list below) for an amazing giveaway. To the three most creative commenters here we're giving away one of our eco-friendly See Beautiful aluminum cuff bracelets. I think I write for us all when I share the idea that giving really doesn't have to come in the form of a "thing." The most special part about this blog hop is that it gives everyone an opportunity to see beautiful for free.

Thank you for that. Thank you for helping us see beautiful.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you looking for a for a tangible reminder to see beautiful, or know someone who needs one? Check out our See Beautiful™ products (and feel good knowing a all proceeds are being donated to Girls With Sole). Learn more HERE.

17 comments:

  1. Human Rescues DogJune 13, 2013 at 10:06 PM

    I love the idea of this blog hop. There is beauty everywhere around us, but we're sometimes so absorbed in our worries that we fail to open our eyes. Thanks for reminding us to open our eyes once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SB it is you we thank and celebrate as you daily bring the beautiful to light. You are one of the most beautiful part of our life. :)
    Blessings,
    Goose and my MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1st {This Moment} See Beautiful Anniversary hop. Lots of Golden Thanks and it's our pleasure to share the beauty around us. Golden LOVE. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar n mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1st Birthday - one year full of beautiful moments - that's a good reason to celebrate today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We learned about you from our friend Sugar and love your blog!! HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!! Would you please add "follow by email" to your blog? That's how we like to follow!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thank you for allowing me to share the beauty I see in the world, but also for letting me have the chance to see the beauty that others see! I look forward to several bloggers' See Beautiful posts all month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy First Anniversary to Seeing Beautiful Blog Hop!! Hope you have a BEAUTIFUL day!! xo Jeanne, Chloe & LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on a Beautiful year!! It's such fun to see all the wonderful things people see and share. ONe of the highlights of my month!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just wanted to say thank you for starting this lovely blog hop, and allowing me to participate. It has encouraged me every few weeks to stop and take a look around, breath in the air and see what beautiful things have arrived to me in the passing week.


    I shared a video on my blog that I honestly had forgot that I even took. Without the See Beautiful movement it would have stayed, stored on my phone. Now I can share that moment with all my readers. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your Furst Anniversary of the See Beautiful Blog Hop!!!

    I loves this blog hop, it really makes me sit and looks at the world. To look at things that might just pass us by if we let them. Yesterday, I just watched the bees buzz all around the flowers and, of course, tried to catch a few! BOL

    I hope everyone takes time each day, to See Beautiful .....
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a grreat blog hop! Congrrats on your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All Things CollieJune 14, 2013 at 11:12 AM

    What a wonderful blog idea! I often fail to see the beauty that surrounds me. I have been making more of an effort, and events in my life have actually helped me in this endeavor.

    Money had been tight lately, so I have been looking for less expensive ways to spend my free time. (working two jobs, means there isn't an abundance of free time, so I treasure my days off). Added to this have been recent posts about spending time outside with your dogs.

    I decided to start visiting all the parks in my area. So instead of sitting in a movie theater, I have been out, enjoying the beauty that surrounds me and sharing it with my beloved dogs. :)

    Would you please enter me in your giveaway? Thank you for sharing this reminder to appreciate the beauty around us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. KB - RompRollRockiesJune 14, 2013 at 8:10 PM

    Thank you for being the inspiration for this blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND ONE DAY. Your blog has been inspirational in itself and the added bonuses are the friends we have made through your blog hop. Thank you for all the ideas and jumping off blocks to see beauty in ourselves, others, and the world around us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jan K, Wag N Woof PetsJune 15, 2013 at 7:50 AM

    I think we all need to be reminded, especially as women who always think we can "do it all", to sit back and relax, and to see and enjoy the beauty around us. This is a wonderful blog hop and I am glad I was able to participate. It really did make me have to think and take some moments to enjoy the beauty that surrounds me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think having my pups has really helped me stop and see the beauty that surrounds me everywhere! Before pups I rarely spent time outside, never walked in the woods. Now I do it every day I have a new found appreciation for world I live in. You've got a beautiful blog hop here, I wish more people took the time to see the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the one year anniversary! Year number two I'm sure will be bigger and better! Your site is so great and so very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & helping others see beautiful too!