Wednesday, April 16, 2014

20 Things We Should Say More Often

20 things we should say more often by the amazing Kid President:

20. Thank you.
19. Excuse me.
18. Here's a surprise corn dog that I bought you because you're my friend.
17. I'm sorry.
16. I forgive you.
15. You can do it (but don't say it if its something they can't do).
14. I have barbecue sauce on my shirt too.
13. Please.
12. Everything is going to be okay.
11. Ah, you got me a corn dog too? You shouldn't have!!
10. I don't know.
9. You're so awesome I named my dog after you...wait, wait, wait, that could hurt someone's feelings.
8. Hello person that I've never met before. Here's a high five!
7. My sports team is not always the best sports team.
6. Nothing. Sometimes that's the best thing you can say.
5. PPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...it doesn't mean anything, but it's funny.
4. I disagree with you but I still like you as a person who is a human being and I will treat you like that because if I didn't it would make everything bad.
3. Sometimes you just gotta scream.
2. Life is tough, but so are you. Sometimes we all need to be reminded to keep going.
1. Something NICE. If you can't think of anything nice to say, you're not thinking hard enough.

BONUS: Let's dance.

We're adding our own DOUBLE BONUS Kid President: See Beautiful


 

3 comments:

  1. Love it. all nice things we should remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be cool drool if someone named their dog after a cool person. But I'm a dog and I see it differently. hehehhe. MOM says she would vote for this kid. I would too... well if I could vote.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wise. Thank you as always for uplifting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & helping others see beautiful too!