Over the past few years I've had the opportunity to connect with world changing organizations through See Beautiful. One of these non-profits that I connected deeply with and inevitably took a position on the Board of Advisors on is Life Vest Inside (LVI). I also have the honor of serving as the Director of Education. LVI is dedicated to spreading kindness, empowering people, and building self-value. At LVI, they're all about helping people see the amazing and wonderful potential they have to make a difference in the world through simple yet powerful acts of kindness! This is one of the reasons See Beautiful has been so inspired by them.
Through LVI's events and initiatives, they’ve inspired, engaged and empowered:
- More than 30 million views of our Kindness Boomerang video
- 10,000 people through our 3rd Annual WorldWide Dance for Kindness event in over 80 cities, 30 countries.
- Thousands of people facing adversity received hope through Project Hope Exchange
- Over 6,000+ Global Kindness Ambassadors in over 100 countries are making a difference every day
- Thousands using 100,000+ Acts of Kindness cards
- Over 52,000 subscribers on our Life Vest Inside YouTube channel
- 61,000+ Facebook fans inspired daily
- Over 200 Educational Stakeholders who piloted and reviewed our Kindness Educational Curriculum in over 20 schools around the world
I also believe you'll be inspired by clicking HERE to watch Orly, the Founder of Life Vest Inside, on the TED stage last year.
Life Vest Inside's plan for 2015 is to continue to touch the lives of millions of people around the world but we need funding to continue making this impact. I'm asking friends and family to donate $10 to help us meet our goal of $100,000 by year end.
I'd be so honored for you to click HERE to make a donation and become a Kindness Partner of Life Vest Inside by the end of the year.
Seeing so much beautiful in this giving.