Thursday, April 9, 2015

Seeing Beautiful In This Moment

Two days ago, I stepped onto a TEDx stage to tell my story of See Beautiful. During preparation for this talk I thought a lot about this amazing community and all you do to empower yourself and others. Thank you for inspiring me. Thank you for believing my story, and See Beautiful's story, are worthy of sharing and deserve a space in humanity. Please know that my cup runneth over with gratitude for this community. YOU help me see beautiful.

 Seeing beautiful in this moment for sure!!


<!— end LinkyTools script -->

5 comments:

  1. THANK YOU THANK YOU for your inspiration, vision, and for bring about the beautiful in us and many others. We love you!!!!
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are an inspiration! Thank you for teaching us all how to See Beautiful every day.
    Cairn cuddles,
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big thank you from me to you for reminding me that beautiful things are always around us... we only have to see them... sometimes not with our eyes but with our hearts :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lydia thank you for all that you do to see beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing and a BIG Congratulation. Many will be inspired and See Beautiful Golden LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & helping others see beautiful too!