Friday, November 11, 2011

Pay It Forward Friday: Make a Windshield Drop

This Pay It Forward Friday idea comes to you from a scrumptiously wonderful company called Just Bee Generous. We're planning on featuring them in their entirety in December, so we hope you go right ahead and check them out on your own. Today we'll give you a taste of their wholesome goodness and leave you inspired with one of their (many) Pay It Forward (or "Random Acts of Generosity") ideas. 


See some gift-cards as you're checking out at a store or restaurant?  Pick up one and put some money on it.  It doesn't have to be much, even five dollars will do.  Place the loaded gift-card onto a stranger's windshield. Where the gift card reads "To," write "You," and where it says "From," write "Someone who Sees Beautiful in the World and Wants to Share It."  Walk on and remain anonymous.

*We did modify the wording just a smidgen.  


For us, a gift-card will never look the same. In fact, we're not sure how our trip to the store will ever again be complete without one. 

Thanks so much to Just Bee Generous for all the wonderful ways you help others see more beautiful!


Visit Just Bee Generous on the WEB * FACEBOOK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you looking for a tangible reminder to see beautiful, or know someone who needs one? Check out our See Beautiful products (and feel good knowing a portion of proceeds from every purchase is donated to charity. This month a portion of all proceeds will be donated to LitWorld). Click HERE.  
 

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! Thanks so much for my See Beautiful tag, it just arrived yesterday. Love it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I have looked at ideas like this one for a while and here it is See Beautiful offers it to me - Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this idea! I am working on a "good deeds" advent calendar this year to teach my children how fun giving can be ( and to avoid the chocolate usually associated with advent calendars lol) and this idea will tie perfectly into my calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! When I read this I thought to myself how can I possibly not do this. So I'll be doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good ideas! I like the way you express your idea and the topic you choose. KEep on your sharing! I appreciate it. auto glass replacement

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & helping others see beautiful too!