Saturday, November 5, 2011

Up

Have you seen the movie Up? It's brilliant. It's funny. It's kind. It's the sort of movie that makes us here at See Beautiful see beautiful. When we came across this picture is was too perfect not to share. Recognize a character from the movie?



And here are some of our favorite quotes from the movie to help you see beautiful too:

Carl Fredricksen: Hey, let's play a game. It's called "see who can be quiet the longest."
Russell: Cool! My mom loves that game! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dug: I was hiding under your porch because I love you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Russell: But I want to help!
Carl Fredricksen: I don't want your help, I want you safe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ellie: [her last message to Carl] Thanks for the adventure. Now go have a new one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Russell: That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you looking for a tangible reminder to see beautiful, or know someone who needs one? Check out our See Beautiful products (and feel good knowing a portion of proceeds from every purchase is donated to charity. This month a portion of all proceeds will be donated to LitWorld). Click HERE.  






5 comments:

  1. You're my new blog of the week! Just letting you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that video. Recently, a good friend bought it for me to see. I could watch it again and again. Such a story of love, devotion, remembrance, and friendships. Thanks for the reminder. Still makes my heart warm when I think about the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is the next movie on the list! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & helping others see beautiful too!