Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Retrain Your Brain




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you looking for a tangible reminder to see beautiful, or know someone who needs one? Check out our See Beautiful products (and feel good knowing a portion of proceeds from every purchase is donated to charity. This month a portion of all proceeds will be donated to The Dressing Room Project). Click HERE.  

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Must share with my peeps! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one! :) thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am commenting here from a comment you left on my blog!

    I love your 'see beautiful' words for 2012. I wear my bracelet EVERY day! In fact, my husband had prostrate surgery early in Dec. and while he was in surgery I was praying and kept looking at my see beautiful bracelet!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & helping others see beautiful too!