Tuesday, October 27, 2015

An Invitation from Life

I recently returned back to my own home in the states with a bittersweet taste in my mouth. I find that I continue to wake early - as if a part of my soul is still on Africa time - and listened for the sound of the fishermens' song on Lake Kivu and the birds singing to greet the day in Kigali. I imagined the sound of the children giggling at drawings and high fives in Goma and our shared love for walking in the outdoors. And I think to myself, this is one thing I will carry forever because the world is so beautiful and life forever invites us to come create more.


1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful in so so many ways. Thank you for sharing you light and love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & helping others see beautiful too!