Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just the Way YOU Are

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE by Bruno Mars

Picture
Photo Linked to Original Source

The first time we heard this song we KNEW it HAD to be October's See Beautiful song of the month. Here are some lyrics that will help you understand why it's the perfect choice!

"...Her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining....Her hair falls perfectly without her trying. She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day."

"...I know, when I compliment her she won't believe me and it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see.
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?" I say, "When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change because you're amazing, just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while because girl you're amazing, just the way you are."

See Beautiful also admires the honesty and goals of Bruno Mars. When asked about the music he releases he writes, "it's hard to put myself in a box. I just write songs that I strongly believe in and that are coming from inside. There's no tricks. It's honesty with big melodies. And I'm going to be singing the s— out of them." Ah, we like it when people refuse to "put themselves in a box." It seems we could all learn something important from Bruno Mars.


To learn more BRUNO MARS, click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. The prefect song - will make sure to listen to it later!
    Love the ones who create outside the box - so much more beauty and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & helping others see beautiful too!