Monday, June 25, 2012

Dogs Leave Paw Prints on Your Heart

When we received the following pictures from the amazing Goose, of Gospel of Goose (an everyday read for us), we couldn't stop smiling. In the first picture we see so much beautiful in all the sweet paw prints outlining the words. It should be obvious in the second picture who the shining see beautiful stars are.




P.S., Goose, you're quite the speller. First you spell with ashes, then eggs, mud, now in sand. It's awesome. You create so many ways for us to see beautiful. Thank you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you looking for a for a tangible reminder to see beautiful, or know someone who needs one? Check out our See Beautiful products (and feel good knowing a portion of proceeds from every purchase is donated to charity. This month a portion of all proceeds will be donated to Surf Dog Ricochet's SURFice Projects. Click HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Hey that's me and my two best friends, Belle and Bert!!  We were at one of my favorite spots up in the mountains at a lake that moose like to come and get a drink.  Those BIG tracks are a moose.  But it doesn't matter if I'm in my special mountain place with my best friends or I am helping MOM at the homeless shelter or just kicking back in my back yard, beautful surrounds me and is in me.  Thanks Miss Lydia for sharing my photo and for always showing and sharing beautful.  And to answer your question.  I LOVE peas and cherry tomatoes.  I am a blessed dog cuz MOM lets me pick my own veggies in the garden.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's pretty awesome...and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Goose ... very Sweet with his friends Belle n Bert. They go to such adventurous beautiful places. Golden Thanks for sharing. Lots of Golden ALOHA n Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goose is wonderful dog! Love that beautiful image in the sand!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & helping others see beautiful too!