Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Puppy Gang and a Happy Boy

There is a moment in this twenty-two second clip when we wish we would physically transport ourselves through the computer screen and run like wild with this sweet boy and his "puppy gang." We've said it before and we'll say it again: when you put children and puppies together in the same room you've got prime real estate for seeing beautiful. Are you running with a puppy gang today?

P.S., We tried to have a wild rumpus. This was the result.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you looking for a for a tangible reminder to see beautiful, or know someone who needs one? Check out our See Beautiful products (and feel good knowing a portion of proceeds from every purchase is donated to charity. This month a portion of all proceeds will be donated to Surf Dog Ricochet's SURFice Projects. Click HERE.

9 comments:

  1. If that doesn't say See Beautful nothing does.  MOM says that is what heaven will be like.  We will be carefree children laughing and romping with our furry friends.  And what a beautful thing to see heaven right here on earth.  When MOM gets home from work we are going to that special mountain place and I plan on chasing her around and getting Bert to join me. hehhhee.  I must also say Buddy and Lilly look mighty comfy and very sweet.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide which I like better.  The romping puppies following a child's belly-laugh or the sweet, sweet love bugs touching backs as they sleep.  Such goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3.  The sleeping beautiful have the edge in our book. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We totally agree, Goose! Heaven on earth! Oh, have so much fun at the special mountain place - we know you'll see a lot of beautful up there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious, precious video! Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, so cute! We don't have any puppies, but I do see how happy my toddler gets when she sees pets. Thanks for helping us all see beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuddle wins EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable!!!  I loved this!!!  Happy Seeing Beautiful!!
    xo
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this video! How cute is that little guy as well as all those puppies! Just wanted to say as I've said so many times before that your site is so amazing and you keep me focused in the right direction. I'm always reminded as I read your site that it's about making a difference in someone else's life or helping someone through a kind act! Your a very special person!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & helping others see beautiful too!