Monday, October 7, 2013

See Beautiful Woman of the Month: Christina Genth Smith

Christina Genth Smith is beautiful. She radiates it. She creates it. She celebrates it. She lives it. Creating beautiful, that's what

She creates beautiful for others to enjoy through her paintings (take one look at our See Beautiful logo, designed by Christina, and you'll instantly know what we mean. Oh, want more? See our See Beautiful onesie designs and you'll flip for her beautiful "Grow Beautiful" design!). Visit her on the web and we're sure that the first picture you see will leave you moved. Her work leaves you seeing beautiful in the best of ways. You can reflect in the images. You can smile in the kindness of her strokes. You can be moved to tears in the beauty and the thoughtfulness she pours into her art that is a gift in any home. Her love of life shines through her images. The warmth and beauty radiating from her paintings wraps its proverbial arms around you. It makes you feel at home.

She creates beautiful for children in the pages of children's books. Her illustrations can be described as whimsical meets stunning meets one-of-a-kind. They make children and adults both, smile.

Now, Christina herself is the artist many of us wish to be more like in life. Her spirit is beautiful and she has the ability to reflect that in her life's work. How amazing for all of us to embrace life with this tenacity, commitment and inspiration.

Christina is an artist at life and she's created a beautiful one. What's even more special is that she shares it with the world. It's is a gift for us all.

See Beautiful Woman of the Month: CHRISTINA GENTH SMITH
Picture 
  How I See Beautiful
 Written by Christina Genth Smith

 How do I see beautiful? As an artist, nature and animal lover and child of God, I see beautiful in a couple different ways: in the hearts of people, the joy of pets, the majesty of His creation, and most powerfully in the love of Jesus!

I see beautiful in the hearts of people when we choose to show LOVE in this broken world, JOY in adversity, PEACE amongst disagreement, PATIENCE even with frustration, KINDNESS where there is selfishness, GOODNESS in the face of wickedness, GENTLENESS over hastiness, FAITHFULNESS through hardships and SELF-CONTROL in our weaknesses.

I also see beautiful in the unconditional love and acceptance of pets, specifically dogs. They some how love us to the moon and back no matter what we say, do, or look like to them. I’ve heard it said, “You can look horrible, but a dog will look at you like you’re the most beautiful human being ever.”  Seems as though dogs can see nothing but beautiful!

I see true unrivaled beauty all throughout God’s creation from sunsets, to mountains, to canyons, rivers and oceans and all the amazing different wildlife species and creatures, leaving me wonderstruck. The works of His hands inspire me to emulate both His beauty inwardly in my heart as well as outwardly on my canvases when I am painting. Because of this, I view painting as a beautiful act of worship to God for these magnificent gifts surrounding us.  

When I see beautiful I see God. When I see God I see love. When I think about love I am reminded of what Jesus did for you and me…who takes away our ugly sins and restores us back to BEAUTIFUL! Heavenly Father, you are BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sharing your beautiful with us.

 “We love because He first loved us.”  -1 John 4:19

Picture
"Love is kind…" -1 Corinthians 13:4; 12x16; Sold
Picture
"Be still and know that I am God." -Psalm 46:10; 30x48; Sold
Picture
"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me." -John 10:27; 24x48; Sold
CONNECT WITH ARTIST AND ILLUSTRATOR CHRISTINA GENTH SMITH AND CELEBRATE HER BEAUTY:
  • Visit her beautiful website HERE.
  • Connect with her on Facebook HERE.
  • Tweet with her HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & helping others see beautiful too!